The Macedonian Businessmen’s Club of Akron will award collegiate scholarships at its Annual Scholarship Reverse Raffle in November. Applicants must be (1) enrolled in college, (2) of Macedonian Ancestry, and (3) sponsored by an active, voting, MBC club member that is current with all of their financial obligations.
The club will consider applications for financial assistance for other individuals or organizations with the sponsorship by any current member and approval by the Club
Scholarships will be based upon the following criteria:
INSTRUCTION FOR MBC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
- Please type or print the application in ink.
- Attach a current photograph.
- Please complete both pages in their entirety,
- Application must be received by October 30 to be considered for current year.
- Attach college transcript to application. First year college students should attach high school transcripts.
- Applications must be notarized on page two to be considered.
- Provide name of sponsoring Macedonian Businessman’s Club member on top of page two of application.
Mail application with necessary attachments to:
- Macedonian Businessmens Club
Peter A Vass, Treas
822Portage Tr W #1A
- Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
Questions regarding this application process should be directed to Mr Don Lambo at 330-867-9381.
THE EFTIMOFF SCHOLARSHIP IS NOW ALSO AVAILABLE THROUGH THE MBC CLUB
Contact Peter Vass at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 330-945-9100 for details and submital process